Cold storage is the primary method of low-temperature preservation of modern vegetables. Using vegetable storage can inhibit the activity of microorganisms and enzymes and extend the long-term storage period of vegetables. Since the optimal temperature range for vegetable fresh-keeping is 0℃～15℃, fresh-keeping storage can reduce pathogenic bacteria. The occurrence rate and the decay rate of the fruit slow down the respiration and metabolism process of vegetables, achieving the purpose of preventing decay and prolonging the storage period.
The fresher the common vegetables, the better. When they are fresh, various nutrients, such as vitamins, are also the highest. Fruits, roots and leafy vegetables must be stored in the cold storage as soon as possible, and transported to the terminal market for wholesale using the cold chain transportation system.
Fruit Cold Storage Environment
|Category||Storage Temperature||Relative Humidity|
The processing methods of various types of vegetables are not the same. Since the picking temperature of vegetables is sometimes as high as 40 ℃, it must be processed so that the temperature difference between the temperature of the vegetables and the temperature of the cold storage cannot be too large, to prevent the vegetables from being frostbite or smashed due to lack of water. The price of the vegetables will not be high.
- Vegetables that generate a lot of heat must be treated with ice water. First, fill the sink with ice water at 0°C, then immerse all the vegetables in the ice water to cool the vegetables to 7~8°C, then remove the water and drain it before entering Keep in a cold storage. Such as corn, edamame, string beans, stemless beans, rattan vegetables. If there is an ice bottle in the incoming box, in order to prevent the ice bottle temperature from being too low (too low will also cause frostbite of the product), the goods in the box should be taken out in time after the goods are received, and a layer of 7-8CM ice cubes should be spread in the box’s bottom. After separating with cardboard and ice layer, put the goods one by one on it, then use cardboard or put a layer of newspaper on the goods, and finally put a layer of ice cubes. Such as cowpea, bitter gourd, Yunnan stemless beans, Yunnan string beans.
- After we receive the leafy vegetables, we must spray them with ice water in time before being stored in the cold storage.
- The processed vegetables must be packed in fresh-keeping bags to prevent water evaporation when entering the cold storage.
- Other vegetables: Pour out the incoming goods and store them in an open and ventilated manner. Spray ice water or cover with a drape that has been cooled to cool down, and spray ice water once every hour during the night to keep them fresh. Such as green peppers, eggplants, green onion and garlic sprouts, tomatoes (unripe), potatoes, scallions, pumpkin, winter melon, sweet yarrow, burdock.
Because of differences in various types of vegetables, attention should be paid to the freshness management:
- Store leafy vegetables upright;
- For vegetables with cuts, the cuts should face down;
- Avoid direct blowing on the surface of the vegetables from the air outlet of the cold storage, otherwise the vegetables will easily lose moisture and wilt;
- A simple and practical way to cover the vegetables with a thick cloth made of linen with good water absorption is to cover them with newspaper.
Dachang will promptly arrange professional technicians to make on-site measurements, combine the historical environmental factors of the actual location, and give customers the best suggestions and design solutions, so as to solve the customer's cold chain system needs in a one-stop manner.
The cold storage is divided into four types according to the temperature in the storage, low temperature storage, medium temperature storage, high temperature storage and ultra low temperature storage. The storage temperature of fruit preservation storage is generally 0~5℃, 2~8℃, 5~11℃, 7~12℃ , The cold storage with the most suitable storage temperature can be determined according to the customer's storage needs.
Cold storage Quotation
The storage body of a small fruit fresh-keeping cold storage is generally 15-20m², which can store 5-7 tons of fruit, and the investment is about 30,000 yuan. The main consumables of the cold storage include units, insulation boards, air ducts, refrigerants, wires and control boxes, etc., while the custom-made fruit fresh-keeping cold storage is generally about 1400~2000 yuan m².
After the two parties have agreed to make an appointment for the installation date and installation schedule in advance, the materials will enter the site at the specified time, and after the customer accepts the quality of all materials, the assembly can be implemented according to the predetermined plan.
7*24 hours to receive customer emails or messages, within 2 hours (normal working hours) to respond promptly to solve all kinds of cold storage installation and cold storage usage problems encountered by customers. New customers can click on the consultation quotation in the navigation bar above or call +86 769 22282409.
Guangdong Head Office Address: No. 2, Bincheng Road, Wanjiang Street, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province.
Guangxi Branch Address: Guoguang Industrial Park, Wanxiu District, Wuzhou City, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
Phonecall: +86 0769 22282409