What should we pay attention to in terms of the safety of cold storage engineering design, which will have a great impact on the future operation and management of the cold storage project. For cold storage cost projects, if an ammonia refrigerant refrigeration system is used, we should try our best to pay attention to the location of the site and choose as much as possible. A more remote place, that is, a place with a relatively small population. The main switch of the refrigeration compressor power supply should be installed outside the cold storage room, and the relevant operation signs should be made in order to facilitate better and more convenient operation outside. I think everyone knows a little bit. Then there are those specific aspects. I will explain the places that you pay attention to.
1. The machine room of the ammonia refrigeration system should be equipped with an accident exhaust device; the accident exhaust fan should be an explosion-proof motor, and when the power supply is cut off due to an accident in the refrigeration system, the reliable power supply of the accident exhaust fan should be guaranteed. The overload protection of the emergency exhaust fan should act on the signal alarm system instead of directly stopping the exhaust fan. The control button box of the emergency exhaust fan should be hidden in the wall outside the door of the ammonia compressor.
2. Equipment such as condensers and oil separators installed outdoors should be fenced to prohibit entry by non-operators, and signs should be set. When the high-pressure liquid reservoir is installed outdoors, there should be a sunshade.
3. The cold storage must be equipped with a transformer room, which should be as close as possible to the compressor room.
4. Emergency lighting must be arranged in the ammonia compressor room and high and low voltage power distribution room, and the lighting duration should not be less than 30 minutes. Explosion-proof lamps should be used for the lighting in the equipment room, and the illuminance should be 50-70Lx.
5. The ammonia compressor room should be equipped with an automatic ammonia concentration measurement device. When the ammonia concentration is close to 10% of the lower explosion limit, an alarm signal should be sent out.
6. The ammonia compressor room should be equipped with a control room on the side of the machine room. The start-up control equipment of power equipment that will generate sparks during starting and normal operation, warehouse temperature remote measurement, recording instruments, etc. should be arranged in the control room.
7. Each refrigeration compressor, pump, cooling tower and other equipment motors should be equipped with an ammeter; when several motors are installed in the same air cooler, evaporative condenser, etc., one ammeter can be shared, and a group of control appliances and short-circuit protection appliances can be shared , But each motor should be individually set with overload protection.
8. The door of the machine room should open outwards. The number of doors should ensure that people leave quickly in an emergency.
9. Each refrigeration compressor should be equipped with an emergency stop button on the unit console.
10. The ammonia dilution spray device should be installed at the top where the ammonia is easy to leak and the ammonia liquid is concentrated.
11. Safe passages for maintenance and operation should be set up in the machine room.
12. The illuminance of the lighting in the cooling room, freezing room, cold storage room, ice storage and hallway should not be less than 20Lx; the illuminance of the lighting in the processing room, packaging room, etc. should not be less than 50Lx.
13. The layout of lighting fixtures in the cold storage warehouse should avoid ceiling air coolers and top row pipes, and focus on the operation channels in the warehouse, which can be evenly arranged in the cargo space.
14. The lighting switch in the warehouse should be a moisture-proof switch or an airtight switch. The lighting switch of each warehouse should be installed outside the door of the warehouse and arranged away from the door.
15. When the installation height of the lamps in the warehouse is equal to or less than 2.2m, the AC24V safety voltage should be used for power supply. The metal shell of the lamp should be connected to the protective wire (PE wire).
16. The power and lighting circuits in cold storage warehouses below 0°C should use copper core low-temperature resistant rubber insulated cables, and should be clearly laid.
17. Electrical wiring through the thermal insulation layer of the warehouse.
18. It is not allowed to install electrical equipment and lay electrical wiring in the attic floor of the warehouse.