The cold storage project is generally put into use as soon as it is completed, and the service life can be as long as 10-20 years under normal circumstances. However, long-term continuous operation will inevitably lead to the aging of the equipment, so reasonable maintenance is particularly important. Let me share with you the main points of daily maintenance of the cold storage project, I hope it will be helpful to everyone’s work:
1. Check whether the parameters of the refrigeration equipment are consistent. The temperature and temperature difference parameters of the cold storage are customized according to user requirements when the cold storage leaves the factory. After understanding the technical parameters of the cold storage, set the parameters on the controller. During use, problems such as high air humidity, long defrosting interval, or abnormal temperature setting in the cold storage will cause the evaporator to frost. At this time, manual treatment is required to defrost the refrigeration equipment.
2. Check whether the equipment power supply voltage is stable. The power supply is the main driving force for the normal operation of the cold storage project. It is very important to regularly check the power supply voltage of the refrigeration equipment. Routine maintenance mainly checks whether the power supply voltage is normal (three-phase four-wire), whether the power supply voltage is stable, whether the main switch protection function of the power supply is in normal use, and whether the power supply line is aging or damaged.
3. Clean the condenser regularly. The condenser in the refrigeration unit is extremely easy to be contaminated, and these extremely easily contaminated equipment should be cleaned regularly. The cleanness of the condenser is more conducive to maintaining good heat transfer, heat dissipation and cooling effects for refrigeration equipment.
4. Check the refrigeration unit regularly. Check whether the connecting pipes between the refrigeration units and the connecting pipes on the valves are intact to avoid refrigerant leakage (in general, oil stains are left in the leakage area). The more commonly used leak detection method is to dip a sponge or soft cloth with detergent, and then evenly spread it on the place where the leak is to be detected. If there are bubbles, it indicates that there is a leak.
5. Regularly lubricate the equipment that frequently moves or switches in the warehouse. For example, the hinges, handles, and door locks of warehouse doors should be regularly lubricated according to the actual situation to ensure the normal use of these equipment.
6. Regularly clean and clean the cold storage project in order to be durable, and not to develop a sloppy inertia and cause unnecessary losses.